“Great dinner in a fun location.”
Review of Le Chelsea

Le Chelsea
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Le Chelsea had a few specials based on local recipes. The service was great and the food was delicious. Comfortable atmosphere too.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant was perfect! It was a very busy Saturday night but the staff were friendly and accommodating (we didn’t have a reservation). Patio atmosphere was lovely and the food outstanding.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

A group of 8 of us called in for lunch in the week.
The girls were really helpful with our poor French and the food was superb.
Looked popular with the locals which is always a good sign

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

It’s really unusual for me to go back to the same restaurant especially when there are so many others to chose but I loved this place so much I had to go back ...
First time they were fully booked but fitted us in and the food was amazing - my hubby ordered steak and I ordered the tartar. Service was really friendly and relaxed - we were only supposed to have the table for 2 hrs but they never made us feel in a hurry. We sat outside which was so lovely. We went back because I loved my husbands main so much I didn’t wanna leave without trying it in full (he only let me have a few bites lol).
The wine was also really reasonably priced but the 2nd red listed is also amazing so worth a try . The floating dessert was tasty too. Loved the place, loved the food, loved the service - would definitely recommend

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

This restaurant has a beautiful setting within a court yard for outside dining. The restaurant was very busy so needed to wait 10 minutes for a table - our fault for not booking. The service was very good and a wide variety on the menu, we had the meatballs for starter and pork slow cooked for our main meal then the chocolate cake for desert which was fabulous ( if I was being picky I would have to say the pork was slightly dry). The whole evening was really nice in a lovely setting.

My only comment to the restaurant would be whilst waiting for a table we sat inside and had a drink, you played some fantastic (jazz) music and it would have been nice to have it playing outside as well.

Highly recommend for somewhere special to eat in this beautiful village

Date of visit: July 2018