We only had one night in St Barts, thankfully we spent it at Hotel Christopher. I looked at multiple hotels on St Barts and the reviews of the Christopher were to impressive to pass up. I'll add to that long list of satisfied customers.
From the moment we landed in St Barts we were treated with incredible service. The hotel sent a car to pick us up. They loaded our bags, provided us with drinks and cold lemon scented towels. We got to the hotel and Oliver at the front desk checked us in provided us with welcome drinks and gave us a tour of the property and was walked us through everything we needed to do on the island. We were upgraded to an ocean terrace room and it was a wonderful room. Room 223 was right over the ocean and over looked the bay area and you could see Flammands beach and the airport in the distance. It had a nice patio area, a decent sized bedroom, and a great shower with rainfall head that you never wanted to get out of.
We didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, but almost every minute was spent at the pool. That pool is even more impressive in person than the pictures, and the sun sets right in front of it. We had great drinks at the pool bar, they actually got coconuts off the trees and cut them in front of us. They used the milk from the coconuts to make a drink and then poured the drink into the coconut for us to use as a cup, they were fantastic.
The hotel itself is beautiful, but the real kicker is the service at the hotel. I have stayed at some very top notch hotels around the world, and this one rivals any of them from a service stand point. Everything and anything you needed they made happen immediately. We were a little worried because the location seemed a little off the beaten path, but then we realized that you can drive around the whole island in practically 30 min and nothing is out of the way. It turned out to be in a very good location with respect to the places we wanted to go visit. I couldn't recommend this hotel more, book it - you will not be disappointed.
Also, we used Welcome Car rental car service through the hotel. It was incredibly easy, they agent was at the hotel waiting for us and walked us through everything. We had a bmw convertible which was great, but it broke down when we were driving on the other side of the island, I called the agents cell phone and within 20 minutes they were there with a replacement of the same model. Incredible service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel christopher, a true lifestyle hotel nestled at the secluded pointe milou on st. Barths, has now been fully renovated with the addition of an exclusive Spa Sisley. A favorite resort destination for travelers in the northeast, hotel christopher combines designer decor, high-quality amenities, stellar service and superior attention to detail. The mix of quality and elegant yet casual services, position the hotel as one of the best values on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Christopher St Barth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher St Barth Hotel
- Hotel Le Christopher
- Le Christopher St Barthélemy