“Excellent restaurant ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Every dish was better than the other, the flavor was surprising and amazing. The restaurant is located in a perfect place and central , the owner that she's also the chief is welcoming pleasant ant creative that we could taste in every corse dish.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

My husband and I had one of those rare and perfect times at Satra -- an uncrowded and leisurely lunch on the terrace on a gorgeous September day. Perfectly cordial service, and some of the best food we've had in a country full of delicious food. Heaven!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Once again, an enchanting dinner. I ate here some years ago, when it first opened and found it delicious. Passed by each time I was in southern Sicily and never had the tiniest disappointment, only great experiences of amazing cuisine. Being back it's great, because it's clear that the chef was able to further consolidate her amazing cooking abilities and settled at the highest standards. What I love about this place is that everything you eat is prepared in the kitchen, from the lovely breads to the pastas they cook, down to the cannolo. No tricks, no providers of ready made bases and doughs. All mastered in impeccable ways in the kitchen. I loved the gratinées mussels, the cous cous and everything I tasted, from the chef's welcome to the small pastries that come at the end as goodbye greetings. And believe me, it's difficult to say goodbye after such lovely, unique meals. Terrace outside is facing the famous "stairs" of the Montalbano tv series, but the tables in the cave inside are equally offering a lovely and tasteful atmosphere.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We were staying in a villa outside of town and came for lunch on a friday. july we were the only people in. Nice ambience underground cellar. Staff friendly and professional. Lovely food and matched wine by the glass with each course. Very nice treat for us. Easily michelin class in this lovely town.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

The restaurant is a excellent representation of regional haute cuisine without forgetting the regions heritage. It beats the Michelin 1 and 2 star places hands down in my book. Fresh ingredients, excellent service and top notch wine list. It is a gem in this beautiful town.