“Grazie, Massimo! Great place!”
Review of B&B Scicli

B&B Scicli
Ranked #2 of 41 Scicli B&B and Inns
Moscow, Russia
“Grazie, Massimo! Great place!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fantastic B&B in a fantastic town!
Location: is great, just in the center, in a quite place. Easy to find with/without GPS navigator. 2 minutes walk from all interesting places in Scicli.
Rooms: fabulous! Cozy, very clean (!!); our room had air con, TV, fridge, electric stove and coffee pot, info materials about Scicli and the area.
Bathroom is clean and comfortable.
There's a marvelous small yard where you can relax, have a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the neighbor lemon tree :)
Breakfast: cool! Served in the small square in 2 minutes from the b&b, it will make your day. Coffee, juice, fresh pastry, butter, marmalade, water, fresh fruits, etc.
Prices: very reasonable (don't forget to double-check with Massimo, whether you can pay by credit card or just cash).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Good day, I still wanted to thank you for choosing the Bed & Breakfast "Scicli" for your stay in Scicli, it was a real pleasure to meet you, I hope to see you again very soon, a hug, Massimo.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Greek first
Alicante
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Three days in a beautiful city, with an amazing host, Massimo, who gives you all the information/help/advice you may need. Comfortable and clean rooms, amazing breakfast in Café Sicilia, free wi-fi, fridge, moka coffee machine available... Even if you want to go to the beach, you can borrow an umbrella. We look forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pelargon
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Hello, I wanted to thank you for your testimony here on Tripadvisor, I am very happy when the stay is to your liking, thank you again for choosing the bed & breakfast "Scicli", always available to all our future guests, see you soon, you Massimo waiting!!
Alicante, Spain
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The service provided by Massimo could not be bettered. A warm and friendly welcome, each day one of the best breakfasts we've ever eaten at the table which had been reserved for us in Cafe Sicily where we watched the world go by as we enjoyed granita, pastries and a wonderful changing menu each day. Scicli B&B has a calm tranquility yet is right in centre of Scicli. Massimo's tips on where to eat, enjoy gelato or to wander could not be faulted. A place we'll return to without doubt. Grazie mille Massimo!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank L M
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hi, it was a real pleasure to meet you, you are very nice, I try to always give great advice on where to eat, take a good ice cream and places to visit, every morning, as you yourself noted, always change the products of our breakfast in the summer our guests have the pleasure of tasting the delicious lemon granita, almond, mulberry and other delicious flavors, not to mention our delicious local sweets of Scicli, I hope to see you again very soon, a hug from me and from all Scicli,Massimo.
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Massimo takes great pride in providing a comfortable, clean, and hospitable place to stay. He is super when it comes to making sure you are happy and makes himself available to help you all the time. I am sometimes finicky but the patience displayed by Massimo in order to make sure I had everything I wanted was beyond what anyone else would have done. That being said, he goes to extra lengths to make sure you are treated well. There is a reserved table at the local off site cafe/bar where you will be served a delicious breakfast of Sicilian specialties.
I should mention if you have difficulty climbing steps or have lots of luggage this could be a challenge to get it to the room since you cannot drive right to the location. It is off but not far from the beaten path and Sciccli is charming.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Good day, I try to always care for the smallest details, thank you to the heart of your contribution on Tripadvisor, a hug from Sicily, see you soon,Massimo.
estepona
Reviewed May 31, 2013

we came very late and found this place totally by chance, someone else gave us massimo's ph number, less than 10 mns later we had found him, he took us to see the place, perfect, super clean & all you need. he even took us to get our luggage with his car. great night, very quiet place, no noise. and in the morning the best breafast!!! a truly good experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear, a thank you from my heart to you, glad that your stay was to your liking, you look early in Scicli, a hug from me,Massimo.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Massimo maintains a well organised and clean b&b right in the center of Scicli. My wife and I spent three nights from where we could easily visit the sights in the surrounding area and towns, Ragusa Ibla, Modica and the seaside towns. Nota is 45 minutes sway. Scicli doesn't appear to be on the busy tourist overnight trail, is in a beautiful location and we have only experienced friendly and welcoming people.
One word of caution: do your homework to find the exact location of the B&B as there is a one-way system in town. Once you have found it, navigation becomes very easy. We ended up phoning Massimo who guided us in. The street Via Castillett is actually a stairway up to the B&B.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Bruce C
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Good morning my dear guests, although the English are not so good, however I try to make me understand the same, this was also appreciated by you, thank you for your stay at the bed and breakfast Scicli, I look again in Scicli for your next vacation, an embrace with all my heart from me, Massimo.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at this B&B only for one night. The location is very convenient to walk around the city centre. The room was very clean and comfortable. Massimo is a great host, who will help you with anything you need with a smile. Breakfast is served in a nearby cafe without restrictions. Recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Good morning friends, your input is very important to me, push me to do more to ensure a great stay at B & B Scicli to all my guests, I hope to see you again very soon in Scicli, best wishes for all, thanks still, a hug from me, Max.