“Bellissimo!”

Ranked #2 of 40 Scicli B&B and Inns
England
“Bellissimo!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I had a real pleasant surprise when I arrived at B&B Scicli! Massimo , the owner of these delightful self-catering apartments, is very friendly and I received a great welcome. Throughout my stay Massimo was always enthusiastic and eager to make sure that everything was all ok for me (I was really impressed with this; many top hotels could learn from his enthusiasm which was totally genuine – if a problem ever did arise you feel that Massimo would soon be on to it!). My apartment was perfect, a nice cosy place, nicely furnished and in a quiet pleasant location (very close indeed to one of the main piazza’s and a short walking distance from the historic centre of Scicli). Facilities included TV, a fully functioning air conditioning unit (one of the best that I have ever experienced!), cooker, fridge, and all necessary utensils to cook yourself a good Sicilian meal! Nice comfortable bed too and a good sized wardrobe. Breakfast can be taken at the Bar Millennium which you have to visit (the food here is amazing and they give you so much!). There is lovely secluded little courtyard/patio outside the apartments with lots of gorgeous pretty and colourful flowers and it was wonderful to sit here relaxing under the hot Sicilian sun. I soon felt very relaxed in my apartment and began to feel that it really was my home and so I was sad to leave! I was sad too to leave Massimo, by the end of the week I felt that we were good friends .. Massimo does everything he can to make you feel relaxed at a home, I had a fantastic time here and hope very soon to return ... and so I have no reservations whatsoever in recommending B&B Scicli .. fantastic!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank Scicli
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
And even if so late, because of an oversight in answering your reviews, thank you for your particular contribution, each time you return to stay at the bed and breakfast scicli is to me a proof that the living room is always your like, see you soon, Massimo.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Greek first
Travelers also viewed these Scicli hotels
Hotel Novecento
#1 of 7 in Cava d'Aliga
Casa di Pam
Casa di Pam
#4 of 40 in Scicli

Been to B&B Scicli? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about B&B Scicli

Property: B&B Scicli
Address: Via Castillett 17, 97018, Scicli, Sicily, Italy
Location: Italy > Sicily > Province of Ragusa > Scicli
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 40 B&Bs / Inns in Scicli
Hotel Class:3 star — B&B Scicli 3*
The bed and breakfast "Scicli" is set in the backdrop of the historic center of the homonymous city among the architectural treasures that have enabled this small village in the Val di Noto to become part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. A stone's throw from Piazza Italy, our B & B consists of 3 mini-apartments, the "Pomegranate", the "Fico d'india" and "Medlar", that can sleep from 2 to 4 people each. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B&B Scicli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
B&B Scicli Sicily, Italy