Hotel Locanda La Comacina
Airone Bianco Residence Village(Lido delle Nazioni)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Pool
Al Ponticello B&B(Comacchio)
$112
B&B.it
Cleo Residence(Lido degli Estensi)
$117
$113
Michelangelo Resort(Lido di Spina)
$106
Hotel Logonovo(Lido degli Estensi)
$101
Hotel Club Spiaggia Romea(Lido delle Nazioni)
$94
  • Pool
Hotel Vecchia Rimini(Lido degli Estensi)
$85
La Mia Oasi B&B(Comacchio)(Great Value!)
Hotel Rurale Cannevie(Lido di Volano)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscalamarithe air conditioningnext morningcomacinadineboatferrarabedroomlocandalayoutskylighttoiletries
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed in this hotel in the early fall of 2011. I second everything said about the hotel and the food. The hotel can pick you up from the car park in its boat. Be careful negotiating the streets in your car as the streets often run out of room and end at a canal with little room to turn around. My thanks to the local person that helped me back out of a dead end and avoid dunking the car in the water. The village is ideally located for a day trip to Ferrara. Biking and birding are convenient from the village.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Comacchio is a real find. Built on canals in a nature preserve. La Comacina is right on a canal and you can have dinner on their barge just outside the front entry. Their food is in the Romagnola mode which is arguably the best in Italy. Though the hotel is on the water, parking is available nearby. Plenty of day trips can be made from this town and bikes can be rented for those who wish to venture forth on 2 wheels.

Room Tip: Ask for room 201 which faces the canal- quite and airy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The hotel was quaint and beautiful. The food was phenomenal. My room was large and had good sized towels, a nice shower, slippers and even a deck in the back overlooking a neighborhood courtyard. Breakfast had a great variety to choose from (e.g., fruits, breads, pastries, eggs, meats, and juices). I was part of a group that was travelling and heard that some of the rooms were very small. I usually expect small when I go to European hotels of this type, but was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Ask for a double bed. The single rooms with a single bed were small.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel is located on a very scenic canal. I had a wonderful stay. Could be the cleanest room I've ever stayed in: the floor was mopped every day! I had breakfasts and dinners at the restaurant in the hotel. The food was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel. (Note: as I was traveling as part of a tour group, I do not know how much the room actually cost me.)

Room Tip: I had a room for myself and it was good-sized room and had a double bed. Some of my friends, though, had very small rooms with a small bed. If you care, you might want to request a larger room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We wanted a restful comfortable stay and that is what we got despite the earthquakes. We could have done lots of things, or we could just sit and watch and be part of the Italian community. We could practise Italian or be understood with smiles gestures and english. Coffee, ice cream, local wine and fish beautifully prepared and the time to enjoy it all. Everyone we came in contact with at the hotel in the shops and on the streets wanted us to have the best of times. Best to have own transport - over heard other visiters having difficulties using the bus service.
A big thank you to them all.

Room Tip: Can not help. Our room was spotless but had only a sky light. We spent little time in it. We were mostly sitting outside in the barge when at the hotel people watching.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple