“Birthday celebrations”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ranabhugo...
“Birthday celebrations”
Reviewed June 2, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Stayed at Karpe Diem from 31st May to 3 June and simply it was awesome. The villa’s housekeepers are fantastic and the Mai Thai is to die for!! The villa really allows you to seize the moment and hence the name of the villa -Karpe Diem.
The owners have thought of every detail -from pick up at the airport to drop-off at the airport.
Its a place where you can really chill and relax and just enjoy the view of the Gulf of Thailand. Restaurants are very close by - taxi away and again the villa has excellent arrangements to take you anywhere on the island and bring you back to the comfort of the villa.

For those who want to continue to keep fit - the gym with a massage room -will definitely make sure that the extra weight amassed by the excellent food and drinks don’t show when you stand infront of the mirror.

Didn’t want to leave and already planning next trip back to Karpe Diem.....

Paul B
“True Paradise”
Reviewed June 2, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Karpe Didem is the epitome of luxury. Nestled in the hills with superb views overlooking the sea, the villa has two pools, gym with a view, and pool table. There’s ample room to relax and the food is absolutely superb.

There’s also plenty to do in the town...... if you can drag yourself away!!

Flatts
Hong Kong, China
“Continually the Best in Samui”
Reviewed March 7, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

It has been a while since we were last in Samui but had to check if our new favourite Villa Karpe Diem was available.

Not much more to add to previous reviews; they continue to win more awards, their staff and service are second to none, and given the competition in the top end villa space, that speaks volumes in itself.

Having a fabulous time relaxing and enjoying everything the villa has to offer. Their most recent award was for the most luxurious resort in Thailand and given this is a private villa and not a resort, that was interesting, but we have found that like a resort we have no desire to leave; the villa has everything we need

Alissa O
“5 star stay at Villa Karpe Diem!”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

We loved our week long stay Villa Karpe Diem. From the moment we arrived the outstanding management team and household staff put us at ease. Everything from the airport transfer to in villa dining was seamless and personalized. We were only planning to have in villa breakfast but the food was so outstanding we decided to arrange for lunch and dinner several days as well. The villa was perfectly appointed, with incredible views (understatement), amazing chill out space and a gym and massage room to boot. It was a holiday to remember. We can't wait to go back.

Caroline...
“Best birthday celebration ever!”
Reviewed December 17, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I had a weekend trip in Koh Samui and it was the best relaxing time I have had, watching over the sea from the various levels of the property, it's just chillaxing every day. And blue, happily blue! Sky sea and pool!

My requirements for a villa, everything clean, spacious, full of flowers, hot baths, oh the place has its own massage room too and jacuzzi on top of the 2 pools! We even get to pick massages indoor or outdoor, so posh! My friends brought some floaties and we just chill either in the pool or by the pool. Their kitchen is so stocked up I can easily find lime lemon mint etc for my various booze to go with, made me felt extra healthy when drinking. That's what a real staycations are for.

I must say I loved the 2 private chef's cooking, and their effort in carving pretty garnish for every dish. We pretty much had 15 courses meal all the time and it was so fresh coz made in front of us. I even took pics of their fruit carving skills! They were quite professional coz when 8 egg orders during breakfast were made in one go, without using a notepad, she could actually remember who takes which style of eggs. That's what I called professional.

I loved how the team prepared a surprise birthday cake for me too and even decorated their BBQ area. It's customization that won my heart.

sharadpai
Hong Kong, China
“Absolute Paradise”
Reviewed December 14, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent 2 nights at the Villa and given the choice we could have stayed there forever ... well almost.

The Villa is built over two levels, perched on a hill top with amazing sea views. There are pools on both decks with a gym and jacuzzi on the property. Accomodation consists of 4 large bedrooms with complete privacy. There are no other properties overlooking the villas and we had un-interrupted sea view. The airport pickup and drops were well organised and the guest relations and staff were courteous and helpful.

We initially wanted to explore the restaurants but having eaten in house, we dropped the idea completely. Aoy and Met (the house keeper and cook) treated us like royalty. We were treated to the best Thai cusine ever and they even indulged our requests for special dishes not on the menu. The menu itself is extensive. It is very unlikely that guests will eat out, once you have tasted the food here. The staff can cook up a range of starters and none of them fail to deliver. Our personal favorites were Steamed Sea Bass, Soft Shell Curry Crab, Beef Salad and the Steamed Spring rolls. Mango sticky rice for dessert is an absolute must.

Overall, the experience was extremely good and I would go there again !!!

You should too ...

Oh and there was a Pool Table and Wifi (for those of you who want to stay connected)

Myra M
“Amazing Retreat, Can't Wait to Go Back...”
Reviewed December 14, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I stayed in the villa with my husband and a group of friends for the weekend. The stay was amazing from start to finish.I arrived later than the rest of the group but this was no issue as the villa provided a number of drivers and upon my arrival there was a car waiting. The villa is only a quick 15 minutes drive from the airport. I have travelled extensively and stayed in numerous hotels and villas across Europe, US, Africa and Asia and I can safely say this was the most stunning villa I have ever stayed in. It is truly 5 star from the amenities to the service. The setting is absolutely beautiful. Its nestled in a green tropical paradise overlooking the stunning Lamai Bay. The villa certainly has the wow factor on approach. There are three floors with two infinity pools. There's also a separate section with a gym, hot tub and massage tables. There's a pool table, outside barbecue area and several eating areas both inside and outside. Our bedroom was huge and also had a an ensuite with a gorgeous stone oval bathtub looking out over the bay. We woke up to a view of the turquoise ocean from our four posted bed each morning. There were two chefs in the villa and nothing was too much trouble. We selected dishes from an extensive menu including seafood, beef, pork, chicken and vegetarian options. They cooked a variety of curries, steamed and grilled fish, traditional Thai starters, salads, western dishes and local desserts. We loved the cooking so much we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner there both days and did not leave the villa once for the whole weekend. They will also go to the shop for you and make any purchases you request. Four masseuses came to the villa also and we had massages on the balcony with a stunning view. The weather was amazing and we spend our days relaxing at the pool. We stayed there as a group of 10 and it was certainly large enough with numerous pool loungers and lots a different sections to relax in. Everything about the stay was "easy" as everything was arranged for us and no effort was required on our part. We cannot wait to return ...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing