“So much fun!”

Escapade Samui
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escapade Samui is Samui's first independently run escape game venue. If you check out the word "Escapade" in the dictionary, it has 2 meanings. 1. A Reckless Adventure and 2. An Escape from confinement. At Escapade Samui our cunning game masters have combined these meanings to create fun games for you to solve. All stories have their root in Samui and it's culture. At Escapade the stories keep you on the island, solving a kidnap in the local Irish Bar, or helping a hapless backpacker find his lost passport and money after a drunken escapade on Chaweng beach!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

After picking up the brochure for Escapade in the Samui airport, my wife and I knew we had to play to take a break from lounging at the beach/pool. We played the "Taken" game and had an absolute blast! It was challenging at times, but a gamemaster is only a wave of the hand away to provide a hint should you need one. In fact, we had so much fun that we came back after dinner to play the beach game! It is equally as challenging and fun. I highly recommend a visit to Escapade for a fun and unique experience!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"challenging"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2015

Absolutely an outstanding way to spend an hour. Great fun to do with friends in fact when we had finished we were in the mood for another Escapade Adventure!!!!
Staff ware fabulous without spoiling any of the elements of mystery.......
We will be back for more

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Grt Plc to exercise Ur mind.. Friendly staff.. Must launch more game options for ppl to discover.. A change from the beach routine

Reviewed August 25, 2015

Never thought I would be using my logic skills on holiday but I have to say going in I thought it was going to be boring but after a few minutes I was really enjoying it. We played the taken game and a very well thought out game. Don't want to spoil it for anyone but the story line is hilarious. Highly recommended.