“Good Fun”

Escapade Samui
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escapade Samui is Samui's first independently run escape game venue. If you check out the word "Escapade" in the dictionary, it has 2 meanings. 1. A Reckless Adventure and 2. An Escape from confinement. At Escapade Samui our cunning game masters have combined these meanings to create fun games for you to solve. All stories have their root in Samui and it's culture. At Escapade the stories keep you on the island, solving a kidnap in the local Irish Bar, or helping a hapless backpacker find his lost passport and money after a drunken escapade on Chaweng beach!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

This was recommended to me by some "gamer" friends who had played it. It isn't normally my thing, or so i thought. But if i am to be honest, I really enjoyed it. (Don't tell my friends.)
The rooms were not what I expected to find above an irish pub. Check out the photos.
The game was challenging but fun at the same time. We did manage to escape on time, with a little help from their lovely staff. ;)
All in all, a good experience. Might give the other one a go before I leave Samui.
Needed a beer after it. Lucky there was a bar downstairs!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"challenging"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

This was recommended to me by some "gamer" friends who had played it. It isn't normally my thing, or so I thought. But if i am to be honest, I really enjoyed it. (Don't tell my friends.)
They rooms were not what I expected to find above an irish pub. Check out the photo.

1  Thank Kenny L
Reviewed July 23, 2015

Met two other travels who teamed together for an afternoon of fun. The mystery is filled with clues and asks for both your attention and imagination to pick your way through the hints and clues you discover along the way. The two travelers I teamed up with said this version is better than the one at the beAch republic because it isn't linear in fashion. Clues send you forward and back. The scenario is professionally produced and all the clues can be found with a bit of wit, logic and even luck! We were well consumed byt the tasks and completed with assistance on two occasions. Definately worth the entertainment value. My only complaint was the price of 750 bht per person. It should be priced at 1000 bht for a maximum of four persons . Regardless, if you have never attempted one come by and delve into a murder mystery without the murder.

A must do when you want to get away from things.

Safe travels

Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

A fun hour stretching your mind with out of the box thinking. Great host who guides you through if, or when, you get stuck in the game. There is a choice of two different games to choose from and a nice change from the shops and bars along the road. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 7, 2015

We went to this recently opened attraction. Played both games. First one was called "Framed on Chaweng Beach" We were shown into a room which was....a beach! filled with sand and beautifully painted out. We got a really professional video briefing and then set out to find our\t what happened and how the 2 guys in the story were framed. The following day we returned to play the other game (got a discount voucher as we had already played). The second game "Taken - from the Irish Bar" was hilarious since Escapade is directly over Tropical Murphy's Irish Bar. It was even better than the first game but a bit more difficult. I suggest if people want to play both to do the Framed beach game first to get the hang. We got out with 3 mins to spare!
This is a really fun way to spend some time out of the sun in Samui.