“Great service and great food”

Stacked Burger Samui
Ranked #27 of 265 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stacked Samui offers a comfortable and relaxed dining scene while serving only the highest quality food and drink. Enjoy one of our Prime grade steaks and eclectic wine list while watching live sporting events on our indoor or outdoor HD projectors. We are best known for our signature burgers, which are hand ground everyday from only top grade grass fed beef imported from Australia and New Zealand. There are many burgers to try or stack on your own ingredients to build a unique burger all your own. We also have a large elevated terrace perfect for enjoying our signature cocktails as the evening takes over Chaweng.
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We are currently staying at the Ozo and we have visited the restaurant daily for drinks and twice for food.

The happy hour for hotel guests is great and you get 50% off drinks, 12-6 and 10-11pm making it great value for jugs of beer! The service is always incredible and we go most days for a sundowner!

The first time for food we ordered off the set menu and it was amazing! Well worth the deviation from Thai food. The Beef burger was amazing and my wife’s seafood pasta was also superb.

The second night we took up the offer of an all you can eat and drink buffet for 999Tbt each as part of the New Year celebrations. We were slightly dubious (would it be worth it?!) but thought we’d give it a go as the food we’d had previously was so good and there was going to be a band as well.

We were not disappointed!

The food on offer again was outstanding, the meat in any form was cooked outstandingly be it burgers, ribs and wings or joints. The sides were lovely and the salad was fresh. And then the desserts! I wouldn’t normally eat a dessert that wasn’t ice cream in this heat but the apple crumble and bread and butter pudding were too tempting. And I had seconds.

The band that played were amazing and they played for about 3.5 hours, and they took requests didn’t catch their name but they played a great range of songs.

Finally, the service again was outstanding, our beer glasses never ran empty! (Being English this is clearly important!)

We were invited back the next day for a water fight as part of the Songkran celebrations which we took them up on, great fun with staff and guests all getting involved.

This place is Amazing value for money and a great experience all round.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Good variety of options. Food is amazing and place is very well kept, clean & modern! We opted for spare ribs, calamari fritti & duck burger with homemade bun - it was super delicious!

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our time at stacked, good food and very good service
Had steak which was cooked perfectly. Very good selection on the menu. Will go again.

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Burger here is huge and delicious, pork ribs very nice. Restaurant clean and comfortable, good service. This place recommended!

Reviewed April 4, 2019

I went to Stacked with two friends and we each got something different. I got the pulled pork sandwich and it was very tasty! It came with onion rings. the onion rings were not coated in 'beer bater' and therefore I did not find them that appetizing.

One of my friends got the "Cowboy" burger and she said the meat was not that great. She did like the fries though.

My other friend had the sear swordfish and he rally said it as very good. The fish was cooked perfectly and veggies were very good!

I had an 'old fashioned' for my cocktail and I really enjoyed it! We were a bit disappointed that when the bill came we had a lot of extra items on our bill that were not ours. It took a log time to sort out the bill, as it seemed that one of the other servers put someone else's items on our bill.

Date of visit: March 2019