The Library
$127
$115
  • Beachfront
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$135
$102
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$111
$67
  • Pool
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$196
$153
  • Pool
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$176
$113
Agoda.com
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$299
$70
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$102
$85
Priceline
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$153
$122
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$144
$132
$401
LuxuryCollection
All reviewsred pooldrink gallerystudio roomchaweng beachthe beankoh samuibean bagshappy hourgreat cocktailsthe main streetamazing hotelthai foodbookmarkthailandchaptertilesprivacy
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I booked our wedding directly through the Library and celebrated the big day in July 2013. All of the planning was communicated via email but the staff Were fantastic and they understood our every request.

When we arrived and met with the staff they were extremely organised and had pictures of the flowers, cake and design of the layout for both the ceremony site and reception area.

Everything was beautiful on the day and the staff cared for my husband and my every request. Following the ceremony our 40+ gusts moved up to the reception area next to the famous red pool where we had arranged the live seafood and Thai fusion buffet. Everything was wonderful and tasted superb.

I would certainly recommend holding your wedding at the library if you want a little piece of heaven. Please feel free to contact me directly if you want any further information.

Room Tip: Lovely room on the ground floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sjone20
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I loved the minimalist design of the hotel it is really different, but in a good way. The library hotel is a member of the 'design hotel group' for a good reason. The only issue we had was with the cleanliness of the bathroom. We found hairs in the bath tub, the mirrors have not been wiped for a while and the wall in the shower with filthy with soap scum around the soap dispenser. Why go all out with this amazing design and attention to detail only to stick a cheap soap dispenser with a generic shower gel onto a bathroom wall??

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank CafeCookie
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights and extremely enjoyed, well, practically everything. The location is awesome, just in the middle of Chaweng's main street, however you don't hear any of the street's commotion once you enter the hotel area. The rooms are big, comfortable and have all the perks you need (even an iMac for surfing). There's also a library of books and DVDs you can borrow from (complimentary service). The pool is small but very clean and fun, and the beach is just perfect - white sand and turquoise water. And the breakfast is the best we had for a long while. I'd have given this place six stars had I could.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BigMightyOak
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Was highly recommended by friends should drop by the resort for my forthcoming group retreat.

Lovely entrance! I was a bit over excited by taking lots of photo but however, being stop by the security and showing snobbish looking at us.

The way of answering is like we are not welcome if we love taking pictures.

Can you imagine, I was paying at least BT60,000++ a night in Conrad for a single villa and being look down by just the library resort... Come on...

The security told us if you want to know about the resort, perhaps You may proceed to the reception, they will offer you a price.

I will never recommend this resort to any of my business partners.

• Stayed: July 2013
7  Thank CalvinLeong
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Spent 3 weeks here in 2012 and then again in 2013. As the title states, favourite place on earth.

From the moment we were collected from the airport, the morning ritual of poolside coffee's, staff remembering our favourite breakfasts, cheerful pool boys, the worlds most comfortable bed, to the moment you leave, the Library is Koh Samui's own little paradise.

The page offers excellent food and very high quality. We tried to venture out to eat but found ourselves back at the Page most days. The Ox cheek curry is a favourite that should not be missed.

The drink gallery was where we started most evenings with a bottle of rose wine. Sit out on the terrace for great people watching.

'Sax on the beach' - 2 nights a week a saxophonist plays over sunset drinks adding an element of kitsch to an otherwise sophisticated backdrop.

The charm of The Library is the size. There are only 26 rooms so there is never a crowded moment.

The pool is another favourite. We spent most of our mornings, afternoons and evenings in it!

The Library is headed up by General Manager Chutima. Leads her team in an great way. Every one here is happy and i think this comes down to her management. she spends time with both guests and her team.

We cannot wait to return again next year.

Steven & Robert x

Room Tip: all rooms provide a perfect experience
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple