We spent 6 nights here in May. Got a room on the second floor, which was OK, but meant that we had to climb stairs in the heat (kept us fit I guess). The room was OK. A little bit dark, and had a door joining in the room next door, which did not seems to have a lock on it (ie. just had the large couch pushed up against it), which made us a little concerned. The hot water was a bit temperamental also, but since it was so hot there anyway it didn't matter too much. This hotel is located in the flight path for the airport, so you will have planes flying over every 45 minutes or so (you get used to it though).
The grounds are lovely and lush and well maintained. The restaurant is overlooking the beach, which is a great way to eat breakfast each morning. Breakfast was sufficient, with a good selection (maybe not the best we had on this trip, but certainly noting to complain about). The location was great, being right on the beach, and just a short walk to the main drag of Chaweng. The Ark Bar down the road could be heard one night with its loud music (not sure why they need to play it so loud).
I'd probably stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand