We have just returned from staying at the Baan Chewang for 1 week. Normally, we stay at 5 star resorts so to be honest, I was a bit aprehensive to stay here....how wrong was I. We loved the place & location. Rooms had King Bed, large bathroom, balcony, and all were private. Also, they were serviced each day. The resort is has one frontage onto the beach and the main entrance onto the road. Beach was great with enough lounges for everyone. We had massages each day on the beach - qualified staff from the spa at only 300Baht (approx $10.00 AUD) for 1 hour. Drinks were cheap and menu at the pool bar was exstensive.
Buffet breakfast was sufficent, however not as extensive as say a 5 star resort. There is a 7/11 right out the front to stock up on items, chemist next door and way too many resturants to mention! No noise from the main street could be heard in the resort. Someone else mentioned about the firecrackers being noisy, however they were infrequent and not too bothersome.
Some points worth keeping in mind...Beach lounge cushions were a bit hard, try the lounges around the pool - they were much better. We ordered ice from room service and we had to pay for this. Our bathroom didnt have a bath.
Overall, we were really pleased with this resort and be happy to stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand