We stayed at Baan Chaweng for 7 nights in early June after coming from Lipa Noi on the other side of the Island. We stayed with friends and we had about 5 or 6 rooms altogether.
We found the hotel on Agoda.com and got a great nightly rate (from memory, it was about $75 per night for a double room). The rooms are well appointed, clean and include evrything you need. Rooms are made up daily. The rooms are located in a lush tropical garden and there are balcony rooms as well as private villas. The resort is right on the beach front and you can see the beach from the pool area. The pool is clean, warm and never too busy - most people preferring to swim in the crystal clear ocean waters! The beachfront is one of the better beach spots in Chaweng - the water is crystal clear and beautifully warm.
Breakfast is included - a great spread of western and Thai food. Absolutely no complaints on that front.
For the price, the hotel is absolutely fantasic. We would definately stay again and would recommend this resort in an instance. The staff have been very helpful.
Location is A-grade. The resort is located right in the thick of the action only a 2 minute walk from the very popular Ark bar and Green Mango. Despite it's central location, the resort is surprisingly quiet. The clubs pump music all night, but we have not been able to hear anything from our room. What more could you want!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand