I orginally booked 3 nights at Laem Din hotel cause of reviews, but when taxi dropped me off I was like where am I? (it's 2 blocks behind main road and looks bad area) so I took my bag and left hotel in search of a new one. Buri rasa was 1st place I walked into ask if any rooms available. At 1st I didn't know, but It was hot and I didn't feel like keep walkin and searching. On top of that it was last room left for night and since It was after 2pm they offered to give me a room for 4000 baht minimum and it was the upgraded room with a dip pool and garden so I got a huge deal. After stayin 1 nite I relized how nice this place actually is. They were sold out following day so I had go back to laem din, but I booked my last 4 days in Thailand with buri rasa. Now I don't wanta leave. My private entrace to room and garden is so nice. Included Breakfast is amazing, room is spotless clean, bed is soft, free wifi with good signal, shower is modern and have little couch in room. Tv is small but who cares about that, 20inch, but it has American channels few, I watched statz movie channel, they have DVDs you can borrow. Staff is friendly as can be and will get you anything you need. When I did return back they have a welcome letter with my name, spelled out welcome back with my name on bed with twigs, and took my picture to keep in record so if I ever come back. Oh I have a ceiling fan in room, I used dip pool once, has Thai shower also but didn't try. The pool is chic and beach area is nice. I will try restaurant and massage my last day, can't wait. Oh at nite they come by and get your bed ready for you, put the lamps down and lite a candle in bathroom. I would recommend and come back this this hotel if ever in samui again. The staff said they have other hotels in another location. This hotel is a 10. Just when I was getting homesick, this hotel made me so peaceful and now will miss this place when I leave. You get what you pay for at this place, A+!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand