How this has come down in trip advisor I don't know, it should still be at number 1.
Fantastic staff, cleanliness, fantastic breakfast, everyday at 3 workshops are held ( Thai cooking, towel art, afternoon tea, to name a few all complimentary)
in past reviews people mentioned noise from a close hotel, we only heard it one day and it was at 3 in afternoon, for about an hour.
Things to warn you about, jet skis to the right, as you look out to sea. Avoid at all cost, our boys went on them and got blamed for a slight crack in the lid, it was Mathia run and ended up been escorted to the bank for £800, the hotel manager helped to negotiate down the price and was lovely. It is a scam so avoid the jet skis at all cost.
This happened but was no reflection on the hotel at all and say to people book book review and it will get back to the one spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand