I think it is usefull to inform you about the current situation of the Hotel. We have spent 3 night there in January 2014. The Hotel itself is fantastic, really a nice boutique Hotel. Super location, beautiful beach, opposit the street al shopping/restaurant possibilities. The stuff is fantastic, attentive and the try to make your stay special with several small complimentary "things".
The only problem is the noise. The Hotel has on the left side a construction area, most likely slolwy coming to the end - as you can see over the walls-. It will be a resort/Hotel. On the right side there is a beach-party hotel which has constantly music. You cannot hear in the Hotel itself only when you are on the beach. It is ok if you are there few hours, but hearing the techno music with "bass" the whole day is not convenient for everybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand