We stayed at Buri Rasa, koh samui for two nights in the last week of May. We took a deluxe room with Jacuzzi by paying extra. Unfortunately we could not operate jacuzzi and requested them to do the same. Despite repeated reminders and mail, they finally came to show us when we were about to check out.
They refused to reduce tariff nor they were apologetic about the whole incident. On the contrary they kept maintaining the stand that it was working and it's not our fault.
My simple question is if a guest keep requesting for a service and there is no response despite repeated reminders then who is responsible for it?
I would surely think twice before deciding on my stay in such kind of properties where the management is so unprofessional and indifferent to their customers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand