We recently stayed at the Buri Rasa for 10 nights. Our experience there was amazing. The staff work incredibly hard to ensure your needs are met! They truly make the difference in making your staff memorable.
The rooms are sizeable and clean but should be noted there is only 1 bed! I was travelling with my BFF and had requested 2 beds only to arrive and discover there aren't any rooms with 2 beds. Staff worked hard and rectified the situation. We both had a very comfortable stay! The room was also cleaned in the morning and we LOVED turn down service in the evening as there was always a tasty treat and a hand written note from one of the staff. It is the little touches that make this a 5 star resort!
We enjoyed the beach and there was never an issue with lounge chairs. Staff would set us up promptly in the morning by arranging our chairs, setting up the umbrella and laying out our towels. Staff also checked with us regularly to see if we wanted drinks or snacks.
The morning breakfast was phenomenal! The buffet has a wonderful selection of fruits, pastries, cheeses, cereals and breads. You could also order the menu items such as omelettes, french toast, eggs benedict and banana pancakes.
We often ate lunch from food vendors on the beach. We had roasted corn, fresh pineapple, mango and chicken satays. Delicious and never had any tummy troubles.
Before arriving we were aware of the noise on either side of the resort. One side is construction and the other is the KC "party" Beach Club. Neither really bothered us. The sound of the ocean seemed to drown out the construction and the music from the KC Club was only an issue on Saturday evenings. The staff at Buri Rasa are well aware of the noise issues and are doing everything they can.
The location of the Buri Rasa was wonderful. Just infront of the resort were lots of restaurants and shops. We often ate at Ninja Crepes just across the road. Great food and great prices!
We also made use of the spa at the Buri Rasa. While it was more expensive than the beach massages or massages in Chewang..it was worth every penny!!! My BFF and I are regular spa goers. We have enjoyed massages at home on a regular basis and every time we travel. Mam has an incredible gift! Her massages were the BEST we have ever enjoyed! Her hands were like magic working every spot just right. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
A big shout out to the following staff that were wonderful and make our trip very memorable for us: Ice, Ae, Takky, Tic, Mam, Arm, Korn, Ping. We hope to see all of you again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand