Stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay, the rooms, the little touches, the service, and the food.
- Noise from the neighboring construction side did not both me at all, I didn't hear it most of the time.
- Service was always good and in many cases great. There was one young man and one young lady at the restaurant who I thought were amazing to the point where I will remember them.
- AC was very good in the bedroom (remote controlled so you don't have to get out of bed).
- DVD player and LCD TV in the room for rainy days
- Dinner was good, but we are foodies so we sought out two of the best restaurants on the island for even better meals.
- Breakfast was great: I ate Fried Rice with Pork, a Chocolate Croissant, Banana Bread, and Yogurt every morning. On our last day we left so early they gave us a boxed breakfast.
- The hotel has a van or two that can take you around instead of finding a local taxi. They will charge you but by western standards the price difference is negligibly higher than taxis you'll find on the street, but way more convenient. I highly recommend taking the service, they will even pick you up if you call when you are ready. Note: both our journeys were only 10-15 minutes; I don't know if they will take you longer distances to other ends of the island.
- Pool is small but good, looks nice
- Drinks at the bar are good
- The bathroom in our unit was kind of outside because it has a small screen on one side and a wall on 3 sides. You could leave the door open to the bedroom but this exposes you to mosquitoes as they will inevitably find their way through a screen. Note: In November there are some mosquitoes all over the island, but not many. With DEET you are fine. We just were strict about keeping the bathroom door closed to mosquitoes couldn't enter out bedroom. This is not a deal breaker, just a heads up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand