Ok... I think it's better to write stories. The first one is short. If you don't have big experience in travel and it's not very important where to stay and you don't want to spend to much money, then it's ok for you.
And now the second story. It'll be longer. At first I must say, that it's very strange hotel. On the first hand the sea is very close to this hotel. You don't need to go somewhere to swim. The beach is clean. At the night they have security guard there.
You can relax near the pool, drinking some cocktails or beer, for example. But...
They don't think about your comfort in the room. It consists in different things:
1. It's hard to close the door, when you leave your bungalow. You think it is closed, but ... no. it's not. So you have to use something to close it.
2. Bath is dirty in some places. Inside part of the door is not painted. It looks like it is 20 years old.
3. There is a ceiling made of glass. So it could be very nice to see the clouds or something, but ... it's so dirty, that you don't want to look at this.
4. Breakfast. I spent 17 nights there. They should cook something else, except 3 kinds of fruits, bacon, sausages, disgusting juice (come on... it's so easy to make fresh juice in this country).
5. Wi-fi. Sometimes it's free (I think they don't know about this). But... sometimes you need to pay for it. But you can't, because they don't have special cards or something.
I stayed in two types of bungalows. Garden view and pool view. there is a difference, but it's not so big like the difference between the price.
About that wall. Yes. There is terrible wall. It's wallview. It means that you can't see anything except big wall. So be careful about this type of bungalow.
I think it's good for students or somebody like them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the southern part of the paradise island of Samui in Chaweng beach. Ideal for romantic get-aways, families and friends. Our team speak well English, French and Thai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Talay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Talay Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Talay Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand