Just spent a magical 10 days at Samui Natien ! Found this through tripadvisor and am pleased to say that it looks just as beautiful as the online photos! We stayed in one of the villas, a stones throw from the pool and beach. It was perfect... nothing fancy but all that one requires in that stunning location. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient and the gardens and beach area are immaculately maintained. A lovely quiet location, yet central to everything too...we were so grateful that we weren't in the busy beach part of Chaweng, where music pumps late into the night and revellers leave their empty bottles strewn around. Enjoyed it being a quieter time of the year as well. I don't know what the rooms in the building are like... but I would really recommend the villa room. It was a wonderful holiday... and I hope to visit Samui Natien again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Natien Resort is a member of Thai Hotels Association. The property is located on the secluded end of Chaweng beach and within an easy reach of all major shoppings and nightlife activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Samui Natien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Natien Hotel Chaweng
- Samui Natien Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand