We stayed here in Sept 2007 for our honeymoon. A simple small hotel with great service & smile. We stayed for 10 days and are dreaming of coming back since. Maybe with our children. We got a recommendation from another couple who were there at their honeymoon.
The hotel was fun, we enjoyed the beach (not so much the water but definitely the views) and the small pool is fun. Just thinking of it brings back memories. Loved the place and the Island.
Also great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Natien Resort is a member of Thai Hotels Association. The property is located on the secluded end of Chaweng beach and within an easy reach of all major shoppings and nightlife activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Samui Natien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Natien Hotel Chaweng
- Samui Natien Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand