This hotel could not be located in a better place at Chaweng beach. It is situated just north of the one-way tourist filled shopping and dining street that hugs the coast at Chaweng beach.
The beach by the hotels pool is also the northern, more relaxed, part of the beach.
The rooms were nice and of a good size, the only complaint I have about this hotel is that they don't seem to clean the balconies very often. I know I'm more sensitive than most to the stink of old sweat, but one would expect them to at least clean the balconies with water between guests. They had not in this case which made the balcony unusable for me during my whole stay (to cowardly to complain to the cleaning staff I guess :).
The only other complaint with this hotel was the unimaginative breakfast buffet and that they could have gotten better containers for the food that would keep the flies away from the food.
Freshly cut pineapple isn't all that appetizing when a cloud of small fruit flies lifts of when you reach out to get some fruits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Natien Resort is a member of Thai Hotels Association. The property is located on the secluded end of Chaweng beach and within an easy reach of all major shoppings and nightlife activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Natien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Natien Hotel Chaweng
- Samui Natien Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand