Very nice ,the Natian is in the quiet north end of Chaweng,not far from restaurants shops and bars,it was nice to stroll down the main road of a evening,stop to have a meal and drink.The beach is not the best,but the pool was nice,a bit on small side and ok.The rooms were lovely,big and very very clean,beds towells changed every day,and a fab smell in rooms .The hotel was very quiet only ten rooms were full,so breakfast was not lade out you had to tell them and it would be made for you ,we didnt have to wait long.
The staff in reseption were lovely,only ask for something June would do her best for you.Just outside the Montian travel shop is very good ,you can tell him what trip you want ,he will get you a good price.Massage on the beach was great,200 bht 1 hr,the ladies are so nice,just sit and have a chat ,thay love it.The gardens are kept lovely,they work from morning till night to keep it looking its best ,and there is always a good morning to be said.Wishing the staff at Natian all the best ,thank you for a lovely holiday .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Natien Resort is a member of Thai Hotels Association. The property is located on the secluded end of Chaweng beach and within an easy reach of all major shoppings and nightlife activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Natien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Natien Hotel Chaweng
- Samui Natien Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand