2,366 results
All reviews stacked restaurant dream beach rooms are small modern hotel plenty of sunbeds pool bar beach front big pool location is great great pool breakfast buffet loved this hotel central festival beautiful beach the main street beach area happy hour
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2018

OZO is a very good choice to stay in Chaweng - nice pool with enough place, direct on the beach, good poolbar with great food and drinks. Rooms are clean, beds comfortable. Stuff is helpfully, especially at the reception. Breakfast is very good. All shops, restaurants and bars of Chaweng you can reach easily by food.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 22, 2018

My stay at OZO has been great. Room has all you need, the view from my room was nice and the curtains totally blacked out the room. In the morning, breakfast is nice with lots of delicious choices! They have a special "boost" drink which is very tasty. During my stay, the hotel was full so breakfast was a little crowded and messy, but I think that's mostly because of the time I'm travelling now.

The staff is what makes this hotel really great! I stayed here for only 3 nights and I could not get all the names, but Marc and Angun at the reception were very friendly every time I walked past the reception. They were also always friendly and smiling in the restaurant, like Jupjang (not sure about the spelling..) and Sovon. Management sets a good example and they are often present around the pool, also cleaning tables etc. by themselves. Special shout-out to the management trainee, Martin, who often checked if everything was alright for me, or with any other guests for that matter, and I wish him all the best in his career (I'm convinced it will be a good one!).

So, great staff, well maintained property and good food. Will stay here again if I ever come back to Samui!

Room tip: The room I booked had a nice view (Dream room)
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kesorn K, Manager at OZO Chaweng Samui, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear World T,

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience of your recent stay with us at OZO Chaweng Samui!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast and the friendliness of our staff. Please be assured that your very kind comments have been passed on to our attentive team members, Jubjang, Sovon and your kind compliment to our Management trainee , Martin.

At OZO, we constantly strive to deliver fantastic service to all our guests, and feedback like yours is very rewarding and motivates the team to maintain this high level of service.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcome you again on your next trip to Koh Samui!

With best regards,

Ms.Kesorn Khaoreuang,
Executive Assistant Manager
OZO,Chaweng Samui

Reviewed February 21, 2018

The two highlights of the hotel are the very good staff and the pool. The staff are very friendly and polite and always want to help. The pool is very large with no hassle getting a bed and has a goods kid pool plus two further banks of beds that are on a fantastic beach. Rooms are a little small and the wardrobe is in the bathroom (?) but are very well appointed. Balconies could be bigger as you can't really sit out on them and they only have one chair. We had a normal room but their are rooms that lead straight onto the beach and pool. I paid 3000 thb for a 3500 beverage credit as we ate at the pol most of the lunch times. Note happy hour at 14:00 and 17:00 which makes the cocktails good value. Outside of these times the drinks were expensive and apart from the good pizza the burgers and club sandwiches were average. Note 17% is added on everything but of this the 10% service charge does not go to the staff so we add a tip as well. This is a non Brit hotel with a lot of Chinese and Russian guests which was a good mix around the pool. Overall a really pleasant place to stay and an oasis of calm so close to the hustle and bustle of Chaweng. Breakfast v good with omelette, poached egg and various Thai curries !

Room tip: Pool view a good option
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mark H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us at OZO Chaweng Samui! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our pool so much, and your kind comments about the staff have been passed on to the team.

In regards to your comment about the 17% that is added on top of the bills in the restaurant, please be assured that the 10% service charge comes back to the staff. At the end of the month, the service charge is equally divided over all team members. The other 7% is the VAT we are obligated to charge. Please accept my apologies if this was not communicated clearly, and be assured that we take appropriate measures to improve the communication about this.

Again, thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience, and I hope to welcome you again on your next holiday to Samui!

With best regards,

Ms.Kesorn Khaoreuang
Executive Assistant Manager
OZO,Chaweng Samui

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel beachfront and close to the main street atractions and shops in Chaweng.
The must of this hotel it is the staff. Extemelly warm and helpfull! Guzz at the reception is a very professional, friendly and helpfull person! Congratulations. Staff like this makecthe difference of an hotel.
The hotel is modern, fresh style. I has a Ocean room, close to the beach with terrase. The only thing it is rooms are small, and with baggages you have to jumps over.
Nothing at the frigobar, you can buy at the shops and put there. They have drunks to sell at the lobby as well.
Good beach restaurant, good quality foid and nice staff!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2018

We have had a fabulous stay at OZO! The staff are all so friendly, from the receptionists to the waiters and from the management trainee (Martijn, great asset and for sure a fantastic manager in the near future!) to executive management (Kesorn, thanks for your great hospitality)! We will definitely come back here. Breakfast is gorgeous, lots of variety and good quality. Stacked restaurant which is also part of the hotel is a true recommendation for everyone who is looking for some delicious comfort food like burgers and steaks (I can highly recommend the Tomahawk!). Overall, great stay and my number one choice in Samui.

Room tip: Book a Dream Room for just a little more since Sleep Rooms don't have a view
Trip type: Traveled with friends