Went with family and relatives in dec 2014 and stay in centra, our ages range from a 1 years plus baby to a grandfather of 70 years old.
You can basically stay in the hotel without the need to venture out
There is a playroom for the baby which is great as we spent many hours there keeping the baby engaged, the rest of the family members either went gym, swimming, lazed by the seaside, jet ski or sleep in the hotel room
Room and Toilet are of a good decent size. The decor is Thai style and is cosy and very comfortable .
We Stay on the ground floor, the baby got badly bitten by the mosquitoes though. Do get insect repellent if you going stay there
Service standard is good,the breakfast spread is huge and we had great time feasting on the breakfast every morning.
Overall a good and relaxing stay especially for family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is a long-established resort that sits right on Chaweng Beach, a tranquil location that yet provides easy access to Central Festival for shopping and the ever-present buzz of Chaweng Road. Complete with the old world charm of colonial-era architecture and an unparalleled beach front setting, the resort is home to a host of facilities and activities, including a beautiful spa, complimentary Yoga classes a large sea-gazing swimming pool with its own swim-up pool bar and Jacuzzi, a fitness centre, two tennis courts and two kids clubs. You’ll enjoy no less than seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Perfect for the most tranquil romantic escape or an adventuresome family holiday, the resort also features Muay Thai classes, beach volleyball, and a choice of water sports – think kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, Hobie Catamaran, body boarding and paddle boarding - as well as superb snorkelling and island hopping excursions around Koh Samui and diving opportunities arranged respectively by the tour desk and the PADI Dive Centre. Whether holidaying in Samui just the two of you or with the family, you will enjoy views of over the turquoise expanse of the Gulf of Thailand from your balcony or a private plunge pool. Spaciousness is a feature with all rooms and suites, with total living space ranging from 40 to 132 square metres while selected suites also provide concierge services. And your good times will begin almost from the minute you touch down on the island, as the resort is a short 15-minute drive from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Centara Grand Beach
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand