“Great food, good shisha, superb staff”
Review of Djouns. Lounge & Shishas - CLOSED

Djouns. Lounge & Shishas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Relax, Unwind, Good mood , Best hookah, Nice Music, chill with us :) our lounge is relaxing your mind, your holliday unwind at nigth see you soon :)
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

If you wanna eat tasty thai food with a little twist and if you like to chill out with a shisha and a drink then definitely go to djouns. It might be a bit pricy compared with cheap thai places but it's not expensive (main course around 300-400 baht). The staff is very polite and helpful and attentive and the owner is a laid back guy. Really worth a visit. If you are looking for the place through tripadvisor on the map you will be close but you will not find it since its shown incorrectly (at least when we were there). The place is on the road (not sea side) and about 200 meters southwards then shown on the map. (I told the owner about this so maybe its fixed already).

Reviewed October 29, 2013

After eating at a restaurant we went to that place to relax, drink and have a shisha. The ambience was nice, the drinks affordable and the shisha varied and quality stuff. The Shisha Staff was very nice and helpful since most of us never had it before. We met friends that lasted until the end of our stay that night. I admit we got out of there pretty drunk around 3 AM but all satisfied of our stop. I strongly recommend the burger, it's addictive!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I need more thne 100 characters to describe how amazing DJOUNS is.

The Shisha is the best in THAILAND, i have tasted shisha in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Krabi. All the shisha flavours and shishas are of top quality.

The food is amazing and prices is great.

Djoun himself is amazing person, speaks amazing English and French. I highly recommend you come to this place whether to relax or party

Djouns, Manager at Djouns. Lounge & Shishas, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

big thanks ,,, see you soon ,,

Reviewed October 17, 2013

They have the best Shiha in Koh Samui. nice music nice food. good service good view someone who want to chilling must come at this place this place is the best its a very nice place to be everything is Perfect must come!!!

big thanks ,, we do our best for you enjoy,,,, see you soon

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Djouns is a fantastic place to spend relaxed, chill, with friends, a cool tune and the most original shishas ! It is located in the hills between Chaweng and Lamai, on top of the big billboards. It has a privat clubby feeling. I have a restaurant too in Lamai, but I appreciate the idea and the work he developed during the time. Even now he's improving his place. You can recognize the double sign outside with 'Lounge-eating-shisha', and I have to admit, the restaurant, both Thai and European food taste excellent. Last time I went eating with my wife and we picked some random plates from the menu: duckbreast, spicy shrimp salad and tempura prawns; everything great... and then lean back...chill out time !