“Great suits”

Armani Suits International
Ranked #4 of 22 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Men's and Women's Fashions in any design or Fabrics at unbeatable prices. One of Samui's most experienced and respected tailors. Our attention to details and customer care are second to none. From Cashmere suits to Thai Silk dresses. Our highly skilled craftsmen will leave you looking a million dollars.
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great suits”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I visited Koh Samui for Christmas and we ordered 4 x suits and each one of them looks great. We left it until the last minute so didn't give them much time at all, however, they managed to pull out all the stops to complete them on time. This included a fitting at our villa.

Santosh is very knowledgable regarding the material and the price was good too.

We used the Armani International shop based in the Centara resort, Chaweng. Highly recommend the wool/silk mix fabric.

Wish I had ordered more suits while I was there so I have ordered on more to be sent to me in the UK!

Visited January 2014
4 Thank AndyMBarber

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“DODGY. DO NOT TRUST!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stupidly left my fabric and clothes with these guys to finish and send back, as they were not done on time. Of course, I fully paid for it and postage. After MONTHS of follow up, I received a pakage of half finished, poorly fitting goods. At this stage, what mattered most to me was the originals that I left with them, but I paid close to $500 for rubbish - they NEVER intended on sending my things back - wasnt until a local called and threatened them that they finally were posted. Very bad experience, do NOT trust. Also, its not just the shops labelled Armani suits. These guys were called Metro or something like that, but they are Armani suits. Just check who is the main company, and whatever you do do not trust them to send you anything not finished.

Visited February 2013
7 Thank Rhondahirst
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic Quality”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Having just returned from Pattaya and having written a review for AMA Fashion I thought it only fair I write a review for Armani Suits International

I had a suit made here about four years ago.
I was with a group of guys, all up we had about 6 suits made over a period of three and a half days.
Not really long enough to do it justice for the attention to detail they provide but to their credit they did a remarkable job.

I have worn the suit pants at least once a week nearly every week for the past four years.
Amazing they are still going strong and still look great.

Lined to the knee pants, straight stitching where visible, Hidden seams where they are supposed to be.

Couldn't recommend these guys enough if visiting Koh Samui and staying anywhere near Chaweng Beach.

Suit material was a middle of the range fabric.
Worth approx $300 which included two pairs of pants a dress shirt and tie.

We toured many tailor shops before settling on this store at the recommendation of Amari Palm Reef staff.

All the standard drinks on arrival latest fashion catalogs, friendly advise on fabric selection and design to suit body shape etc..

Wish I had written the review when I was here the first time but would not hesitate to return next time I am in Koh Samui without looking anywhere else.

Visited September 2012