We stayed in the superior garden bungalows. They were nice enough, with a little porch which was nice for my husband as he is a smoker. This is a 2-3 star property nothing special and lacks ambience particularly the restaurant. However if you are like me you can overlook that as it is made up for by being able to see the ocean as you are eating and drinking. It is a good option if you want to be right on the beach as well as right amongst the restaurants and shops and not pay too much. The restaurant was expensive and the only time we ate there apart from the included breakfast we got awful service and awful food and they forgot something and it took ages and we were pretty much the only people there. The sun lounges get 'reserved' by people putting thier towels on them then dissappearing - which i dont think is fair. We were there in a very quiet time and sometimes we could not get a lounge as they had all been reserved even though nobody was using them. Plus the louges are really old and shabby, with pillows splitting and falling apart. The beach is nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand