After walking the streets looking for a cheaper hotel we ended up staying here too tired to walk anywhere else. We stayed in the cheapest room which was €50 after bargaining down and it was still well over priced it was plain but big with an ok bathroom. The more expensive rooms were way nicer and were villas beside the pool. There was building work going on around our room! The pool was lovely and you could walk from the pool onto the beach which was great. There was also a poolside bar which was nice and a good happy hour!!
You needed to get a taxi or motorbike into the main part of town. Which has great nightlife too!!
My camera got robbed from our room one day when i forgot to put it in the safe so watch out for that!!
The reception staff were really rude too and charged us a lot for using the internet services!!
You could find somewhere else for better value!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand