We have previously stayed at this resort and reviewed it. This time around it was more expensive but there was no improvements to justify it. The rooms are ok but the beds HARD. Breakfast still lacks variety and the dining area lacks atmosphere which does not encourage you to eat or stay and drink. Staff in this area are only so so however the other staff are good. The guys out the front with the taxis and bikes [Paul & Lec] are excellent. A good location for families as it is a little quieter and most other things and the beach is excellent. Our party had 17 adults and children but I think next year we will be looking for better value and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand