Stayed here over new years in a beach side pool villa. we had our own pool which was great, the beach and hotel pool were more than adequate, but having our own private pool facing the beach just topped it off.
The resort was a great place to stay. I got very sick during our stay, something I picked up in Bangkok. The hotel arranged a Doctor then drove me to the Hospital-Free of charge. They stayed with us until everything was sorted at the hospital, and only left once they knew I was taken care of. way above what was expected.
We did stay in one of their best rooms and did pay a lot for it (well a lot for Thailand) but it was well worth it. We would go back and stay there.
As most reviews mention wifi is way to expensive, but data for phones on local networks is so cheap why would you worry about it.
Location is good, it is at the quieter end of the beach but there is still plenty to see and do and everything is within walking distance.
We have stayed in a few places in Thailand and this is well above average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand