“Great meal if you want a taste of home!”
Review of The Larder

The Larder
Ranked #14 of 189 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: No fuss. No fancy terms. No pretension. The Larder takes things back to basics, serving up rustic casual dining and cocktails with a twist. Offering up modern British and International cuisine with a mix of comfort food and classics that have been revived, remixed and reinvigorated by merging modern cooking methods and techniques alongside cocktails that have been deconstructed into new liquid magic.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great menu, with a good variety and option available on the menu. Reasonably priced given the standard also, I would go again

There are newer reviews for The Larder

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The entree we both had at The Larder was as good as we have had anywhere! We ordered the salmon which is cured in-house and is teamed with rocket, quail eggs and asparagus with a dressing - name escapes me at the moment!

Our mains were pretty good too and the wine chilled to perfection, put this restaurant on your list, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Spotted this place on the off chance walking past. The correctly worded menu and plays on words used for dish titles attracted out attention; clearly some English people involved.

We decided to go for tea that night. The way it all worked out, it wasn't long since we'd had lunch (so weren't absolutely starving!) the staff let us order from the lunch menu despite it being evening.

We had the pork belly; it was to die for. We added sides of rosemary & thyme bacon potatoes and buttered asparagus with hollandaise sauce. Just as good, especially the spuds.

We went back again for our 'last supper' before leaving. Again, fantastic food.

The cocktails too, wow! Peanut butter martini was gone in seconds, the mojos were called for repeatedly, the bacon infused bourbon tasted like ice cream it was so smooth!! And give the pomelo pop a go too!!! Bloody good stuff. Not to be missed if you're on the island.

1  Thank Helen C
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Fine dining Koh Samui, amazing food! Can not fault this restaurant. Staff are lovely, food is of the highest quailty. Be sure to try the peanut butter cocktail :)
We had 2 cocktails, 3 beers, entree, mains and the chocolate souffle desert (delicious) this came to around $110 AUD worth every single dollar! Will definitely go back again this trip.

1  Thank BrittLappin
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My partner and I booked a table on line they don't reply back to us so we decided to call them and our reservation was accepted apparently. No issues with that because that could happen, we had cocktails and then we order starters, I ordered mussels with xorico sauce, they were so tasty and I was very happy with the selection, then I ordered belly pork that was as I was expecting, so delicious!
The restaurant probably serves 12 tables maximum so it is important to book regardless of the day always contact them by phone.
I had a great dinner with my partner and the service was outstanding, no doubts that I will go back.