“LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Highly recommend the wagyu!!!”
Review of The Larder

The Larder
Ranked #16 of 182 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: No fuss. No fancy terms. No pretension. The Larder takes things back to basics, serving up rustic casual dining and cocktails with a twist. Offering up modern British and International cuisine with a mix of comfort food and classics that have been revived, remixed and reinvigorated by merging modern cooking methods and techniques alongside cocktails that have been deconstructed into new liquid magic.
“LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Highly recommend the wagyu!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My partner and I visited The Larder last night due to many great reviews, and it did not disappoint! Was probably the best meal I've eaten in a very long time. I can't recommend this place enough, it is absolutely suburb! We both got the wagyu steak - it melted in my mouth! Sides of chips and veggies were fab, and to finish got the chocolate soufflé - I want to go again tonight!! LOVE THIS PLACE!!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“You Won't Find Any Better !”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat dinner! Atmosphere and service was perfect. Three course meal to die for but a bit pricey but well worth it. You won't find better.

St. John's, Antigua
“Fantastic food, cool ambiance and amazing service”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Ate lunch here with my friend and it was by far the best meal I had on my trip throughout south east asia! The pork belly hash is to die for! It was so good we went back for dinner and had the most delicious burgers which had a fantastic presentation. The staff are friendly and attentive and the two owners (one is chef) are two awesome guys! I would definitely go back and I highly recommend this restaurant. We even asked them to consider opening a branch in the caribbean where we are from :)

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Wagyu steak heaven.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am currently in Wagyu flame-grilled steak heaven. I defy anyone to find a better steak on any continent. Stomach crying tears of joy, lexicon bereft of superlatives.

Wales
“Masterchef on Samui !”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The best meal we ate on Koh Samui by far. From the extremely clever names of each dish (i.e 'Fuzzy Duck'-Duck egg starter, 'Herder Rumour'-Goats cheese starter) to the beautiful presentation. The fact that neither of us left a single morsel on any of our plates (and we each had 3 courses) was not a sign that the portions were too small, but just a demonstration of how delicious the food was.
The cocktails are also genius and my husband declared that his Bloody Mary was the best he'd ever had (Anywhere) and he's had quite a few !
Our only regret was that we couldn't get into the very popular restaurant earlier, during our stay on Koh Samui as we would definitely have booked in for a return visit !

If you're staying in Koh Samui you must definitely got to this restaurant and I would challenge you not to want to go back for a second time !!

Visited August 2013