“Awful ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This is where TA fails miserably, this place is awful. They forgot our drinks, had an argument with a couple next to us as they had taken so long to bring out their food, and our food was barely warm. It really was terrible, when I asked for the bill the man was more interested in getting people in the restaurant than serving those already in it. I waited 15 mins for the bill, and tried a number of times to grab someone's attention however they were all too busy on their phones. When I got up and walked to towards the kitchen where they were all standing, I was asked abruptly where I was going by one of the ladies. I asked again for the bill and this time it arrived thankfully as we wanted to make a swift exit. Poor service, poor food but cheap. Make your own mind up guys.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

a short walk from our hotel, we visited one evening as we could here the reggae music, a really relaxed atmosphere, with big chair like beanbags on the sand, looking out across the sea. worth a look

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just by the sea, the view and atmosphere was great. Food was also very tasty although they forgot one of my orders.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

AMAZING. We ate lunch here every day, and sometimes dinner too.

We stayed at the sareerya and would walk aross for $3(aud) pad thai and some cheap beer for lunch.

Food was fresh, cheap and delicious.

You can swim in the ocean and then come back to your table.

Service was fast and friendly.

I would go back tomorrow if it wasn't so far away!!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great food, cheap! Super friendly staff! Big menu, had a few of the various curries, pad thai etc. Quick serivce. They even accommodated larger groups for us (20+ people)