“Scenic lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We liked the ambience on the beach and the fresh seafood selection so we stopped in for lunch. The beers and food were cheap, but the crab couldve been better.

1  Thank mnananian

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate here twice during our trip to Samui. We enjoyed the atmosphere and eating right on the beach. They had live music in the evening. The service was however almost non-existant. the orders were confused, some items forgotten. They were horribly understaffed when we where there, but we enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was tasty. The deep fried shrimp is a winner!

1  Thank SaffaDuke
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is a place I fell in love with.
First night in Koh Samui, I was eating very cheap, excellent curry, with extremely cheap longnecks of thai beer, with the ocean lapping against my feet.
It's such a great vibe there.. and it even made me enjoy reggae. Something I had previously thought impossible.
I ended up here at the end of most of my nights.
The lighting, music, location, and bar staff attitude are all excellent.
It's in an excellent part of the beach also.
Definitely a highlight of my several trips to Thailand.

1  Thank Karl C
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great place right on the beach close to Akyra Chura hotel.
Great value restaurant to sit and watch the sea whilst eating and drinking from the extensive international menu. Cheap drinks and plenty of lunchtime deals.

1  Thank AJS2006
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Waited half an hour for a chicken burger and ham sandwich. Don't know what was in the burger but it certainly wasnt chicken, had bits or red an orange in it. The waiter was very friendly and nice but there were a lot of stray dogs around mooching. Wouldn't rush back although it was very cheap. £7 (GBP) for burger, sandwich, 2 cokes and 2 waters so get what you pay for I suppose.