“Great bar with a chilled vibe!!”

On Street Bar samui
Ranked #1 of 8 Nightlife in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: On street bar Inspirational street bar with daily changing art and decoration. Perfect to meet people, have a drink and chill out after a long lazy day at the beach or to start your night out!!! We open 9:00pm- 2:00am every day and we will have live music every Friday and Saturday night 10:00pm-12:00am.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My friend and I visited this bar on a few occasions during our stay in Koh Samui last week. The owners and so friendly and spent time talking to us about the island and where to go etc. The cocktails are so reasonable and I LOVED the Mojitos!! What I liked most is that the place is so unique and has a chilled vibe with great music. Thanks Mor and Jin for making our evenings so enjoyable!!!

1  Thank Nicola B
There are newer reviews for On Street Bar samui

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I been on street bar the frist time. k.mo and k.jeam .they are so friendly and take caer me (that day i'm drunk!!!!) .good cocktail on street just simple but they do out of the heart® so i love it! please come to join ...i promist i come back again .

1  Thank new nong nong
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My friend and I were in Samui for Songkran Holiday, walking back for to the hotel and found this relaxed bar so we gave it a try. The owners who are couple were very friendly,giving all info about other good bars and places to visit in Samui. We had unlimited mojitos that night just to find out that they only sell cocktails for 70 baht. Their mojitos and long islands are recommended. They offered us come play Songkran with them next day,and so we did, Had another fun experience with them. Love this place very much. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Cheepy_party
Reviewed May 22, 2013

If you want to be a place which is like the real Samui go to On Street Bar, especially if you are bored of all (western orientated)bars and clubs around Chawang.
You will feel there like at home on a beautiful.
The owners are really nice persons and you can meet there a lot of open minded people.
It is the perfect place on Samui and you can drink the best Mojitos.
So if you are on Samui, you have to visit this beautiful place ;)

1  Thank Marc M
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The first thing that I was impressed is that it was warm welcome from the owners. The decoration was very unique and smart. I could be sitting there for chilling every night. The cocktails were really good and cheap. Massive thanks for the best time in ur bar.

1  Thank SassySri