“This is Samui”

On Street Bar samui
Ranked #1 of 9 Nightlife in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: On street bar Inspirational street bar with daily changing art and decoration. Perfect to meet people, have a drink and chill out after a long lazy day at the beach or to start your night out!!! We open 9:00pm- 2:00am every day and we will have live music every Friday and Saturday night 10:00pm-12:00am.
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The best bar ever!!!
This is Samui Bar Like.
Great envoironment. Excellent stuff friendly owners. This is our place. Everyday here :)
The prices are the cheapest in Samui.
Visit it definetely :)

"great drinks"
in 10 reviews
"koh samui"
in 28 reviews
"great place to meet people"
"friendly place"
in 47 reviews
"artwork"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We walked past this bar on our first evening in Chaweng and thought it looked interesting enough to give it a go. The owner More made us feel like old friends. He does a limited range of cocktails and does them very well. He is charming and friendly and this unique bar is an expression of his personality.

We returned three times during our short stay. I hope the owners of the new hotel that sits behind his bar continue to allow him to operate there after they've opened because their guests will love it. Probably the nicest, coolest bar in Chaweng.

2  Thank Richard G
Reviewed January 8, 2013

It was really nice to meet on street bar in koh samui!!
I spent time in this bar just like visit friends in island.
feel free, drink on street, I can be friend all of guest in the bar.
thanks mow and bow. miss you guys!

I strongly recommand this bar to my friend who will visit koh samui and I will visit again!

2  Thank GeePark
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Walking through Samui you can't help but notice how Westen it has become. That is not the case with this crazy cool bar. I am so happy I saw 'On Street Bar' with enough time to go twice. It is a brilliant little bar with such a laid back atmosphere I didn't think I would find on my trip. Staff are friendly and we absolutely loved it. I went with my partner, brother and mother once and just my partner the second time. Both nights ended up being equally unforgettable thanks to OSB. Just perfect. Thank you guys!

4  Thank MalButters
See more reviews
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Loved this place. Stumbled across it when looking for another bar, and so glad I did. It's peaceful, different and way more friendly than anywhere else in Chaweng. The drinks are cheaper too and come served with a bag of peanuts and a genuine smile. If you cant completely ween yourself off of the bigger more expensive bars in Chaweng north entirely then make sure you start your night here.

2  Thank tombugs