“Bringing back old school Thailand”

On Street Bar samui
Ranked #1 of 8 Nightlife in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: On street bar Inspirational street bar with daily changing art and decoration. Perfect to meet people, have a drink and chill out after a long lazy day at the beach or to start your night out!!! We open 9:00pm- 2:00am every day and we will have live music every Friday and Saturday night 10:00pm-12:00am.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Walking through Samui you can't help but notice how Westen it has become. That is not the case with this crazy cool bar. I am so happy I saw 'On Street Bar' with enough time to go twice. It is a brilliant little bar with such a laid back atmosphere I didn't think I would find on my trip. Staff are friendly and we absolutely loved it. I went with my partner, brother and mother once and just my partner the second time. Both nights ended up being equally unforgettable thanks to OSB. Just perfect. Thank you guys!

4  Thank MalButters

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Loved this place. Stumbled across it when looking for another bar, and so glad I did. It's peaceful, different and way more friendly than anywhere else in Chaweng. The drinks are cheaper too and come served with a bag of peanuts and a genuine smile. If you cant completely ween yourself off of the bigger more expensive bars in Chaweng north entirely then make sure you start your night here.

2  Thank tombugs
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We finally found On Street bar near the end of our honeymoon. We loved it so much that we went there our final 3 nights. We love the art, the chilled atmosphere, the odd and artistic furniture, the awesome cocktails but most of all the people we met, especially the owners, More & Jhim. Such friendly, warm hearted, fun and happy people that truly became our friends. They want every one of their guests to relax, be happy and feel at home, which is exactly how it is.
They make the best cocktails we have ever had and they are so cheap. The entertainment was awesome as well including a young and talented beatboxer.
My wife and I had a cartoon of us drawn by More and it was the best souvenir we could've asked for.
Can't wait to come back! I will definitely recommend this to anyone going to Koh Samui.

Thanks More and Jhim!

2  Thank ChrisGPerth
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

On street bar made my holiday!
After discovering this place me and my boyfriend went back every day. It's cheap, entertaining and can be enjoyed by all ages. The owners are friendly and now our good friends and will ensure everyone has a fantastic experience. This is a place that has to be visited!

1  Thank AnyaJasmine
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Brilliantly subtle, cool and relaxed. Me and my girlfriend came across this bar on our second night down chewang road and we returned every night for the next week! The staff are brilliant, the drinks cheap and the music was great.
I'd recommend this bar for all ages. Whether you are having pre drinks before a club or having a relaxed drink after a meal.
The setting of the bar is really cool and has to be seen to be appreciated. We will 100% be coming back to On Street Bar!! :)

1  Thank azdaHull