Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$157
$108
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Sheraton Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$262
$227
  • Pool
$147
$118
  • Breakfast included
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$439
$259
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$243
$219
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$192
$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$206
$152
Amari.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$186
$154
Priceline
Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$121
$93
Priceline
$491
$421
Agoda.com
All reviewschaweng beachair conmassage serviceincluded breakfastnice beachstayed here for a weekmain areayour doorstepevery morningbeach frontpadlockbahtscooter
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to a relaxing 9 days to end my holiday in Thailand - but was sadly mistaken. Detox programs are the flavour of Seascape with all the trimmings. Huge urns with "alkaline water for enigma" in reception and the bar, people walking around with enigma bottles, huge buckets of human waste in an open room for all to see entering and exiting the place. Not to mention the stench!! PowerPoint presentations with graphic pictures to see and a loudspeaker so loud you can hear it 200 meters down the beach. Morning and evening dance sessions around the pool - again with the music pounding.

We were supposed to have an airport transfer - no such luck!! No tea/coffee in the rooms, the rudest reception I have ever encountered. The beds are so hard it hurt my back!

I did have a wonderful massage on the beach!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Kitkatcorny
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I opted to ignore the poor reviews, but wish I hadn't. The language barrier was pretty big, but I can let that slide. The reception staff just didn't seem interested in assisting. I opted for a bungalow, which was a waste of money. They are attached and offer no privacy. My front door was a sliding glass door locked by a padlock. It led onto a little seating area that reminded me of a little retirement community as your neighbor shared the same patio area. The room initially looked pretty nice, until I opened the fridge and got a little zap. But the worst was when I did my traditional new room, bed bug check. To be clear, I am not saying I found any bed bugs, but the stitching on the mattress definitely had some questionable debris. The pool area is pretty nice, beach not so fantastic, and very limited seating. Location was decent, tons of little shops, ATM across from hotel, bars and restaurants all around so that was a plus. I hate to give a bad review, and in my experience find them unfounded once I arrive, but I wouldn't recommend this one.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed June 28, 2017

This hotel is in a great location and is very reasonably priced. Also great beach access.

However that is where the positives ended. The reception staff were rude and not welcoming.

The room itself was flithy- the sheets had blood stains and when I checked under the bed to make sure I hadn't left anything behind I found used water bottles and cigarette butts. The shower was broken when we arrived and had to be repaired.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank S_and_V_NZ
Reviewed April 18, 2017

This hotel was perfect! We stayed here for a week and will certainly return here next year. The rooms were great and very nice. The breakfast buffet is delicious. The staff are very helpful and being so close to the beach made this place the perfect hotel to stay at. The location of the hotel is also perfect. There are a lot of little shops and restaurants near the hotel. I promise you, you will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a good option for the cost conscious traveller.
Rooms are clean and of good size. Breakfast is sufficient (though the coffee was terrible).
I stayed for 7 nights in a standard and the hotel was not at all busy, they should upgrade guests and pay more attention to them during the quiet times.
The hotel has a small, clean pool and is beachfront which is perfect. It is south of the main area by about 20 mins but it is nice and quiet so the bars and clubs dont keep you awake.
The beachfront massage is definitely worth a try or two, they do a wonderful job.
Airport transfers are expensive, its worth asking the agent down the corner.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo