“The real Italian taste”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has been one of my favorite restaurants since I first time came to the island in 2009.
Delicious pizzas, pastas and good wine.
Staff is friendly and always smiling.
I have brought a lot of my friends to the restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited with family after eating great Thai food for the week. Just fancied an Italian. One of the tastiest pizzas I've had with friendly and excellent service. Give it a visit if you fancy pizza.. you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

After 2 weeks of eating Thai food we were craving a pizza.We did not have high expectations but were pleasantly suprised by our great pizza.The size and quality were great.Will definately go back for the Margerita pizza again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Really nice tasty food and Pizzas from possibly the oldest pizza restaurant on the island. Staff superb and great location very close to the main part of Chaweng with the beach only minutes Away.
A little gem.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Great food offered by great staff. It took my buddy a little convincing to get me away from Thai food while here in Thailand but am I glad I agreed. This is a must try in Samui!

Date of visit: March 2018