Review Highlights
Ok type

It's just like normal bar with Ok food and drinks at higher prices. After 11 it gets overcrowded... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2023
Bhargava Krishn... G
Bangalore District, India
Excellent night out

This is probably the best night club in Koh Samui. It is very large and has several areas including... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2019
TAIN2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Recommended experiences in and around Chaweng
from $24.05
from $55.56
from $34.19
from $22.22
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to finish the night my friends and I had a great time. The staff were very friendly and the music was good.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank gingertravel2019
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Great until a staff member knocked my full drink out of my hands offers once he has finished dancing to get me another one then tries to charge me for it and calls security when I refuse and was made to pay!

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Maps85391
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Club itself has a nice atmosphere, good music BUT the drinks they serve is definitely diluted!! Me and my friend ordered vodka with diet coke and realised all we can taste was coke and you couldn't even smell alcohol in the drink. If you do go there stick to bottle drinks such as beer otherwise you'll be wasting your money.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Sandra K
Reviewed October 27, 2018

I will start this by saying I am not a tourist to Koh Samui but live here. Unfortunately if you want late night music and dancing this has become the only place to go for the most part. However, if the staff is trying to rip you off and the "management" basically turns another eye then I think I should write this review. It is OK apparently with them so up to you if ok with that. I did not lose any money so I am not bitter but I personally hate businesses that allow their employees to cheat customers and then support them. Go to Palms if you want music and a good time. Go to Green Mango if you want questionable ethics.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Puno
Reviewed September 12, 2018

one of the best clubs in ko samui...big crowds...loud music...dance...drinks all around..super vibes...quite a big

Date of experience: October 2017