Review Highlights
Ok type

It's just like normal bar with Ok food and drinks at higher prices. After 11 it gets overcrowded... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2023
Bhargava Krishn... G
Bangalore District, India
Excellent night out

This is probably the best night club in Koh Samui. It is very large and has several areas including... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2019
TAIN2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Recommended experiences in and around Chaweng
from $24.12
from $55.71
from $34.28
from $22.28
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Club itself has a nice atmosphere, good music BUT the drinks they serve is definitely diluted!! Me and my friend ordered vodka with diet coke and realised all we can taste was coke and you couldn't even smell alcohol in the drink. If you do go there stick to bottle drinks such as beer otherwise you'll be wasting your money.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Sandra K
Reviewed October 27, 2018

I will start this by saying I am not a tourist to Koh Samui but live here. Unfortunately if you want late night music and dancing this has become the only place to go for the most part. However, if the staff is trying to rip you off and the "management" basically turns another eye then I think I should write this review. It is OK apparently with them so up to you if ok with that. I did not lose any money so I am not bitter but I personally hate businesses that allow their employees to cheat customers and then support them. Go to Palms if you want music and a good time. Go to Green Mango if you want questionable ethics.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Puno
Reviewed September 12, 2018

one of the best clubs in ko samui...big crowds...loud music...dance...drinks all around..super vibes...quite a big

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I rarely go out clubbing anymore. Now in my late 30s, I prefer bars and restaurants to banging music, but following the lead of some Thai friends, we ended up here last Saturday night - and we had a blast.

There is no entry fee and people can just walk in from the street. It was quite busy when we got there (around midnight) with most people were up and dancing.

Not knowing what to order, we had what our friends were drinking - huge, yellow buckets filled to the brim with ice, dark rum and red bull. It was strong, it was sweet and it knocked us off our feet.

We partied for a few hours, dancing with friends and strangers and laughing a lot. The next day was spent entirely in bed, but was totally worth it.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Maulite
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Good sound, good atmosphere, m=good crowd, maybe a little too big for my taste, but I enjoyed the music and drinks nonetheless ;)

Date of experience: July 2018