Review Highlights
Ok type

It's just like normal bar with Ok food and drinks at higher prices. After 11 it gets overcrowded... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2023
Bhargava Krishn... G
Bangalore District, India
Excellent night out

This is probably the best night club in Koh Samui. It is very large and has several areas including... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2019
TAIN2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Recommended experiences in and around Chaweng
from $24.05
from $55.56
from $34.19
from $22.22
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Green Mango is a nice club located in Chaweng. The place in itself is hudge. The music is quite good even the DJs put the same songs more than once a night. Drink prices are quite high.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2017

My friends and I went there on 22 October, we order 4 bucket but there feel no any alcohol and the staff said "you didn't order with me, so I can't do anything for you!"
Is there a Dj? Yes, but he was :( I think kids will be able to open better songs and better transitions than him. He was like open from his phone without ant mixing
So boring, even you drunk believe me there still boring!
P.s. The funniest thing is don't put on make up in restroom! even there are mirrors because you have to pay 20 ฿ for it! hahaha It's funny but It's true

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank fatecycle
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Back to green mango again. Looking same before music same. And no ppl for now low season. And meet some good friends too

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

As can be seen in the title of this review Green Mango is an expansive area. Rather than think of it as a club in the traditional since think of it more as a family fun center except more smoky and only for adults and kids who look over 15.

On the street leading up to Green Mango there are bars and strip clubs of varying degrees of sketchiness if that is how you get down. Also inside Green Mango there are some patrons who could be looking to keep you company for the evening. If neither of these things suit you then you can just look forward to a good time dancing at Green Mango with many other tourists as locals seem to spend there Wednesday nights elsewhere, go figure.

There are multiple bars to get drinks from. The staff speaks english and thai and won't try to rip you off when paying for drinks unlike some other clubs that are frequented by masses of foreigners.

Although I enjoyed my time here I will say that if you are not with a group of friends you may want to look for other nightclubs on the island. Most of the other people there were clumped up together seemingly waiting for someone to do something, like a boozed up middle school social. With that being said if in Samui with friends I would definitely return.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank chris G
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Big nightclub, good for going out with friends and meeting people. Gets pretty full late at night and can be a bit packed and crazy.

Date of experience: July 2017