We stayed here for 8 nights at the end of our honeymoon in Thailand. The hotel was in a great location on Chaweng beach. We were in a busy part of town but the hotel was set back far enough that noise wasn't a problem. The hotel has its own private stretch of beach and a large area cordoned off where beach touts aren't allowed! The hotel was ideally suite for exploring chaweng on foot and there were many good restaurants located close by although we returned to the hotels own Red Snapper restaurant night after night! We made the mistake of trying a differnt place to eat one night but after waiting over an hour for our meal we left and went back to the Red Snapper! The room was nicely decorated (we were supposed to get an upgrade as it was our honeymoon, not sure if we did but the room was great anyway) The tropical gardens were lovely and both pools were great, its worth wandering round to the second pool beside the spa (where the more expensive accomodation was) as it was alittle quieter.
We were at the hotel for thai new year which was quite an experience (prepare for a soaking) and chose to stay at the hotel for the night time celebrations. The BBQ and buffet were superb (with stacks of fresh fish and amazing fruit carvings) the entertainment less so!
All in all a great place to stay, great location with the hustle and bustle of chaweng's main street on one side of the hotel and the best spot on the beach on the other!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand