Myself and my partner booked 3 nights at the Chaweng Regent whilst on a three week backpacking tour of Thailand. The hotel was a treat to ourselves and was one of the higher range ones we booked, however we got a very good deal via Expedia. We booked a bungalow, however when checking in we were told that this was fully booked....but they had upgraded us. The check in process was very quick and the staff were the friendliest we encountered in Thailand. We were escorted to our room and were very impressed, it was large, clean and very tastefully decorated and furnished. Then we walked into the bathroom and were even more impressed, we had a large jacuzzi bath, large shower and the whole bathroom was very clean and also very spacious. Throughout our whole time there we were impressed with the staff's friendliness. The hotel has two pools, one which faces the beach and one within the resort. Both were well kept and clean and each had their own unique charm. The hotel is both on the beach, but also when you walk out the front it is right in the middle of busy Chaweng where you can find lots of bars, restaurants and amazing shopping. I would not hesitate to book this hotel again and would really like to go back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand