We stayed here just recently at the start of February for 4 nights. It was a lovely hotel with friendly staff who were helpful. We stayed on the 4th floor (top level) so view was great. We were on the ocean wing side so we were basically a hop, skip and jump from the beach. (Get down to the beach early if you want to get a chair on the beach, very busy most of the time). Has a gym (pretty small) but the pool area was nice with the bar next to it and a massage area. Breakfast was nice each morning and eggs cooked as requested. Room was good, a bit old, but nothing to complain about as it was kept clean and tidy. We got woken up a few nights from the loud fireworks down the other end of the beach, but that is not the hotels fault. The location was wonderful, as I said earlier, right on the beach and you can just walk out onto the street and you have restaurants and markets right near you. Overall a good hotel with a lovely location. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 Rooms, located in the heart of Chaweng, set beside a sandy white beach. Accommodation is split between two wings; the Lake Wing is across the road from the beach with the Ocean Wing located by the beach. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Ocean Wing rooms have a private balcony. Swimming pools, kids' playground, exercise room, sauna, pool bar and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaba Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaba Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Chaba Samui
- Chaba Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand