After booking through an agent I was a bit concerned by some negative reviews I read a couple of months ago. I had previously walked through the grounds and liked the location, so was hoping it would be OK. Well, we had a pleasant surprise. Very friendly, helpful and efficient staff, rooms were fine, nice pool and good beach. My only negatives would be paying for wifi, some late night music and poor reception on the Australian Network, but really minor issues. We stayed on the beach side, check before you book. It is 4 storeys with a lift and has tour groups come through. I noticed how many old bungalow resorts have been demolished and new hotels and shops being built. Samui is constantly changing and this hotel is probably one of the older ones there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 Rooms, located in the heart of Chaweng, set beside a sandy white beach. Accommodation is split between two wings; the Lake Wing is across the road from the beach with the Ocean Wing located by the beach. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Ocean Wing rooms have a private balcony. Swimming pools, kids' playground, exercise room, sauna, pool bar and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chaba Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaba Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Chaba Samui
- Chaba Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand