We stayed here in September for 8 nights
After reading a few of the negiative reviews i was worried about the hotel
but no need we stayed in the Lake view wing there was a bit of noise at night from the bar ( but i found drinking a few beers before bed helped me sleep) so if you want peace then book a ocean view The food was ok at breakfast .Staff were excellent always helpful. The rooms were stocked with everything you need from slippers to umbrellas and may need a lick of paint just to brighten up.The rooms were cleaned EVERY day with fresh towels and sheets.
The hotel holds a themed evening every night ( please try to attend one as they work really hard on these) Over all a great little hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 Rooms, located in the heart of Chaweng, set beside a sandy white beach. Accommodation is split between two wings; the Lake Wing is across the road from the beach with the Ocean Wing located by the beach. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Ocean Wing rooms have a private balcony. Swimming pools, kids' playground, exercise room, sauna, pool bar and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaba Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaba Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Chaba Samui
- Chaba Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand